Health and Safety Policy
Global Well Servicing Ltd. is committed to a Health and Safety Program that protects our workers, others (i.e. contractors) who enter onto our property, and the general public.
Health and safety excellence include the promotion and maintenance of the highest degree of physical, psychological, and social well-being of all employees. Our goal is a healthy, injury-free workplace for all workers. By working together, we can achieve this goal.
The Employer including Management will ensure:
- the health, safety and welfare of workers and other persons at or near the work site who may be affected by hazards originating from the work site,
- that workers are aware of their OHS rights and duties,
- that workers are not subjected to or participate in harassment or violence at the work site,
- that workers are supervised by a person who is competent and familiar with the OHS Legislation
- they consult and cooperate with the JHSC,
- that health and safety concerns are resolved in a timely manner,
Supervisors will ensure:
- they are competent to supervise the workers under their supervision,
- the workers under their supervision work in accordance with procedures and measures required by the OHS Act, Regulations, and Code,
- the workers under their supervision use all hazard controls and properly uses or wears the personal protective equipment required by the employer or under the OHS Act, Regulation or Code, and
- that workers are not subjected to or participate in harassment or violence at the work site.
- take all precautions necessary to protect the health and safety of every worker under their supervision.
- advise every worker under their supervision of all known or reasonably foreseeable hazards to health and safety in the area where the worker is performing work.
- report concerns about an unsafe or harmful work site act or condition that occurs/exists or has occurred/existed to the employer.
- Protect the health and safety of themselves and other people at or near the work site.
- Cooperate with their supervisors and employers to protect the health and safety of themselves and others.
- Workers at every level must be familiar with the requirements of the OHS legislation as it relates to their work.
- Refrain from causing or participating in harassment or violence.
- Report concerns about an unsafe or harmful work site act or condition that occurs/exists or has occurred/existed to the employer or supervisor.
Other workers (e.g. contractors, suppliers, or service providers) will comply with the OHS Legislation and site policies.